|John Drake - a history|
John is not only an authorised Zymol Reseller, he is also an authorised Zymol Licensed Detailer. His history in Concours makes him one of the most capable detailers.
He started entering BMW Concours at the beginning of the 1980s and for the next 20 years won numerous trophies including, on occasions, overall winner at Regional, National and European levels as his trophy cabinet will attest to.
Because of his vast knowledge of preparing vehicles for Concours, John has been called upon to judge at concours events, and is is also willing to help and guide the new generation of Concours contenders.
John now has various customers who require their vehicles to be maintained on a regular basis and, when he details a car with Zymol for a customer, he still maintains the high standard he set himself when entering competitions.
Zymol Detailing Treatments:
- Pressure wash wheel arches, clean wheels inside and out, and doors shuts using only natural cleaners.
- No contact pre-wash using PH Neutral Snow Foam.
- Wash car with Zymol Shampoo with pure lamb's wool wash mitt.
- Rinse car using an Aqua Gleam De-ionising Water Filter.
- Hand dry using soft drying towels.
- Klay bar bodywork to remove any surface contamination making paintwork ultra smooth.
- Single stage machine polish (If required).
- Carry out HD Cleanse process - this cleanses the paintwork ready for the wax to bond to the surfaces.
- The exterior is then finished using a Zymöl Glaze which will give your car a shoe finish and depth of shine.
- Full interior clean including; clean and condition leather, clean windows and dress tyres.
Duration one day - if more paintwork correction is required it may take up to two days.
Price on application depending on distance travelled.
Maintenance programmes are available ie Bi-monthly or Quarterly.
Click here to see some examples of cars John has detailed.